Cost of living in Tiruppur, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05305 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,132 zł (₨96,739) in Tiruppur.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karachi costs ₨95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 250,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)