Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05114 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,889 zł (₨76,032) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)