Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05489 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,067 zł (₨74,093) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)