Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,913 zł (₨72,356) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)