Cost of living comparison between Tirupati, India and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05935 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,365 zł (₨39,854) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)