Cost of living in Tirupati, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05283 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,438 zł (₨84,018) in Tirupati.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (41 minutes ago)