Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,604 zł (₨91,262) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)