Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05267 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,262 zł (₨80,928) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)