Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.22010 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,462 zł (24,816 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)