Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20752 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,110 zł (14,986 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)