Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20536 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,589 zł (12,608 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)