Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20252 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,434 zł (21,894 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)