Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22044 PLN / MDL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,693 zł (21,290 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)