Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03419 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,348 zł (156,402 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)