Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03208 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,179 zł (161,410 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)