Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03404 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,697 zł (167,373 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 418 (about 1 hour ago)