Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.925 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,576 zł (4,944 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (39 minutes ago)