Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.961 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,346 zł (2,441 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)