Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.914 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,435 zł (7,044 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)