Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.919 PLN / RON
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,402 zł (4,789 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)