Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.182 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 99% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,966 zł (€1,187) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (38 minutes ago)