Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18319 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,104 zł (Mex$ 33,324) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)