Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06056 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,439 zł (₨40,272) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)