Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05297 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,621 zł (₨87,240) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)