Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05048 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,512 zł (₨89,394) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)