Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05465 PLN / BTN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,683 zł (103,993 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)