Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06151 PLN / BTN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,387 zł (71,315 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)