Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,224 zł (€1,917) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 20,000元 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (36 minutes ago)