Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,039 zł (€2,105) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)