Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.256 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,680 zł (€1,804) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)