Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.394 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,735 zł (EC$5,548) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)