Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 PLN / XCD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,862 zł (EC$3,989) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (36 minutes ago)