Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 128% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,098 zł (€2,821) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)