Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40392 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,928 zł (7,248 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)