Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38457 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,522 zł (14,359 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (41 minutes ago)