Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40471 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,362 zł (8,308 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)