Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39881 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,920 zł (14,844 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)