Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39209 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,777 zł (12,185 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)