Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39078 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,016 zł (12,836 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)