Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39337 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,648 zł (6,732 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)