Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13243 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,594 zł (34,691₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (42 minutes ago)