Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11791 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,694 zł (39,809₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)