Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13519 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,549 zł (33,650₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)