Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14189 PLN / UAH
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,446 zł (31,331₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)