Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.174 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,909 zł (€2,135) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)