Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,290 zł (R$ 4,953) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (40 minutes ago)