Cost of living comparison between Tepic, Mexico and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21373 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,391 zł (Mex$ 15,868) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)