Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18737 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,969 zł (Mex$ 21,184) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)