Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19194 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,067 zł (Mex$ 10,770) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)