Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18344 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,029 zł (Mex$ 21,962) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)