Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20886 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,776 zł (Mex$ 13,293) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (38 minutes ago)