Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00608 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,127 zł (CH$678,573) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (11 minutes ago)