Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00547 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,863 zł (CH$1,254,893) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)