Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28587 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,538 zł (R 15,876) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)