Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25634 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,301 zł (R 28,480) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)