Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27518 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,235 zł (R 15,390) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (about 2 hours ago)