Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27508 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,624 zł (R 16,809) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)