Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26614 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,233 zł (R 30,935) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)