Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30180 PLN / ZAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,950 zł (R 9,775) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (43 minutes ago)