Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,738 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 124% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,078 zł (10,153 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)