Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 149% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,334 zł (8,424 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)