Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.019 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 131% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,352 zł (14,090 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)