Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.703 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,074 zł (7,221TL) in Tekirdağ.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)