Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,923 zł (6,396TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (25 minutes ago)