Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,634 zł (6,750TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)