Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,990 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00013 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,394 zł (﷼ 25,942,513) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)