Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,090 prices entered by 424 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,061 zł (﷼ 26,605,475) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)