Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15421 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,632 zł (L 49,492) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)