Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15362 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,471 zł (L 42,125) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)