Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15438 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,034 zł (L 39,085) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)