Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16013 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,052 zł (L 44,039) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)