Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15998 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,474 zł (L 21,717) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)