Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14540 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 20% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,512 zł (L 37,912) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)