Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17927 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,067 zł (L 28,265) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (36 minutes ago)