Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,880 zł (GH₵7,106) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)