Cost of living comparison between Techiman, Ghana and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.023 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 24% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,668 zł (GH₵4,563) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (42 minutes ago)