Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.567 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,274 zł (1,451 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)