Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.706 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,977 zł (1,745 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)