Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.410 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,064 zł (3,591 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)