Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.528 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 11% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,341 zł (2,187 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)