Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.327 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,201 zł (3,167 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)