Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.443 PLN / GEL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,066 zł (2,817 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)