Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.902 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,409 zł (RM7,105) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)