Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.485 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 98% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,698 zł (NZ$3,903) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)