Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00130 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,979 zł (3,839,392 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (24 minutes ago)