Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 33% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,014 zł (6,610,994 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)