Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 PLN / UZS *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,969 zł (2,661,812 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (36 minutes ago)