Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.326 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 32% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,962 zł (€1,147) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (30 minutes ago)