Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,178 zł (€976) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)