Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.387 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,451 zł (€787) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)