Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,825 zł (€1,829) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (23 minutes ago)