Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,667 zł (€2,014) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)