Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.427 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,935 zł (€889) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)