Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.197 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,889 zł (€1,880) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (44 minutes ago)