Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06946 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,589 zł (Php66,066) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)