Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,426 zł ($b4,456) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)