Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,678 zł ($b4,513) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)