Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,236 zł ($b9,572) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)