Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,345 zł ($b5,647) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)