Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,300 zł (€1,945) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (43 minutes ago)