Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.316 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,454 zł (€1,727) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)