Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,537 zł (€1,780) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (42 minutes ago)