Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.227 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,138 zł (€1,688) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (42 minutes ago)