Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39881 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,805 zł (14,556 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)