Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39209 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,066 zł (12,921 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)