Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,138 zł (Rp 23,185,070) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)