Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,528 zł (Rp 22,585,520) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)