Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,279 zł (Rp 25,533,062) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)