Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10062 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 37% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,972 zł (ARS $39,476) in Tandil.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)