Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 103% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,810 zł (€2,983) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)