Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.195 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 111% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,286 zł (€1,260) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)