Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,785 zł (€2,325) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 310 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)