Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05863 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,343 zł (руб 57,010) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)