Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06930 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,000 zł (руб 28,859) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (40 minutes ago)