Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05553 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,348 zł (руб 60,297) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$50 (about 1 hour ago)