Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 57% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,239 zł (€2,153) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)