Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.271 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,354 zł (€1,488) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)