Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.226 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,189 zł (€991) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)