Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.320 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,551 zł (€1,748) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)