Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 408%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.123 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallahassee, Florida (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,093 zł ($1,235) in Tallahassee, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (43 minutes ago)