Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01054 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,203 zł (303,795 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)