Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01064 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,210 zł (301,690 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (44 minutes ago)