Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01019 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,391 zł (332,749 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (32 minutes ago)