Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00621 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,191 zł (CH$675,132) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)