Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.776 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 127% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,917 zł (GH₵14,071) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)