Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.761 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 126% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,605 zł (GH₵13,931) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)