Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12216 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,691 zł (54,771 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)