Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12226 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,636 zł (54,280 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)