Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13189 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,484 zł (26,412 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (44 minutes ago)