Cost of living comparison between Taganrog, Russia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06367 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,884 zł (руб 29,583) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (42 minutes ago)