Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05657 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,051 zł (руб 71,604) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (41 minutes ago)