Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.112 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,771 zł (S/. 3,392) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)