Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.064 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,514 zł (S/. 3,303) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)