Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.983 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,783 zł (﷼ 8,934) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)