Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,295 zł (﷼ 7,234) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (37 minutes ago)