Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.006 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,512 zł (﷼ 11,443) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)