Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.096 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,851 zł (﷼ 2,600) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (37 minutes ago)