Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.987 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,543 zł (﷼ 5,616) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)