Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,407 zł (﷼ 5,669) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)